Here is a recent picture of our family that was taken when we went to Acapulco in September. Isn't the setting idyllic?! I love seeing the ocean and the palm trees in the background. Taking this trip as a family is a highlight that we will always remember.
Aubriana is 13 now and becoming quite an accomplished young lady. Isn't she beautiful?!!
She is gracious and kind, very smart, and
quite a little cheerleader.
Nathan is the comic relief... He keeps things fun and interesting. You wouldn't believe all of the facial contortions he comes up with. Nathan and Trevin are best of friends and are always playing together (even if it isn't an appropriate time). How would it be to have a sleepover with your best friend indefinitely?!!
For his birthday in September, Nathan went with his Dad on a snorkeling excursion to a small island near Acapulco. He loves all things living and has a passion for discovery! He is truly in his element here.
I absolutely love this picture of Trevin! I think it captures his likeness... I can see right to the heart of him in those beautiful blue-gray eyes. He is a true gentleman... As kind and sweet as this picture portrays.
My sweet baby girl (she's 6 now... I'm in denial!)
She is such a sweetheart and never misses a photo-op!
Me and my handsome husband!
What a wonderful time we have together.
6 comments:
Awesome pictures of your awesome family!! I'm blessed to know you guys!
The last post was from Trent, this one's from me.
Gorgeous pictures of a wonderful family. Love your new blog. It's beautiful! I agree with Trent... we are very blessed to have your family in our lives.
Very cool idea. I will have to work on setting one up. I had not seen your pictures to Acapulco. It looks like you guys had a great time.
Love Your Sis,
Julie
Your blog is so great! We look forward to future updates and pictures of your beautiful family!
Deb and Cory
Yay! I just found out you had a blog! Can't wait to check in here and see what your family is up to. I loved your vacation photos, and I seriously cannot believe that the ANTS are all so grown up.
Love you guys to pieces.
Hey! I love your blog...I'm adding you. See you on Friday. PS I LOVE Andy's hair, you did a great job!
Post a Comment